Schedule 70 is an indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) multiple award schedule, providing direct access to products, services and solutions.
Socio-Economic: Small business - Woman Owned business
EPLS : Contractor not found on the Excluded Parties List System
Contractor: Vaske Computer Inc
Eligible Users: All Federal, State, and Local Governments
Expiration Date: Sep 25, 2019
The GSA IT Schedule 70 offers significant benefits in cost savings, time savings, selection, and built-in value. IT Schedule 70 customers save time during both the planning phase as well as the procurement phase. Cost savings are realized through GSA’s IT Schedule 70 pre-negotiated prices that provide significant discounts from commercial pricing.
Collier IT services offered via our GSA IT 70 schedule include:
132 12 Maintenance of Equipment, Repair Services and/or Repair/Spare Parts
Maintenance, Repair Service, and Repair Parts/Spare Parts for Government-Owned General Purpose Commercial Information Technology Equipment, Radio/Telephone Equipment, (After Expiration of Guarantee/Warranty Provisions and/or When Required Service Is Not Covered by Guarantee/Warranty Provisions) and for Leased Equipment.
SubSin categories include:
• Repair Parts/Spare Parts
• Repair Service
• Third Party Maintenance
132 34 Maintenance of Software as a Service
Software maintenance as a service creates, designs, implements, and/or integrates customized changes to software that solve one or more problems and is not included with the price of the software. Software maintenance as a service includes person-to-person communications regardless of the medium used to communicate: telephone support, on-line technical support,customized support, and/or technical expertise which are charged commercially. Software maintenance as a service is billed in arrears in accordance with 31 U.S.C. 3324.
132 50 Training Courses
132 51 Information Technology Professional Services
Includes resources and facilities management, database planning and design, systems analysis and design, network services, programming, conversion and implementation support, network services project management, data/records management, and other services relevant to 29CFR541.400.
• IT Facility Operation and Maintenance
• IT Systems Development Services
• IT Systems Analysis Services
• Automated Information Systems Design and Integration Services
• Programming Services
• IT Data Conversion Services
• IT Backup and Security Services
• IT Network Management Services
• Automated News Services, Data Services or Other Information Services
• Other Information Technology Services, Not Elsewhere Classified
Please contact email@example.com for more information
Hennepin County: Contract Number A131911 - IT Consulting Services
City of Minneapolis: Contract Number C-38931 - IT Consulting Services
Ohio: Contract Number 534485 - Oracle State Term Schedule
Public Sector Terms
• Government Supplemental Terms and Conditions
• Oracle Hardware Government Supplemental Terms and Conditions v120412HW
• Oracle Linux Oracle VM Support Services ("OLOVM") Government Supplemental Terms and Conditions v071212
• Oracle License Definitions and Rules