Terms of Service
At Collier IT, our goal is to help you and your team be successful, every day. To assist you in a successful venture, it is our goal to keep our products and services running smoothly, efficiently, and without disruption. Thus, we are asking from you, our users assistance in this matter.
This Terms of Service outlines transgression’s and what are considered “misuse” or “abuse”. We reserve the right to take any action we choose. Including cancelling the trial at any time.
The word “services” throughout this page, refers to all websites owned or operated by Collier IT (Connected Analytics) as well as any hosted services operated by Collier IT (Connected Analytics).
- Compromising the integrity of our systems. This could include probing, scanning, or testing the vulnerability of any system or network that hosts our services.
- Tampering with, reverse-engineering, or hacking our services, circumventing any security or authentication measures, or attempting to gain unauthorized access to the services, related systems, networks, or data
- Modifying, disabling, or compromising the integrity or performance of the services or related systems, network or data
- Deciphering, or interrupting any transmissions to or from the servers running the services
- Overwhelming or attempting to overwhelm our infrastructure by imposing an unreasonably large load on our systems that consume extraordinary resources (CPUs, memory, disk space, bandwidth, etc.), such as:
- Using “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” or other automated systems to sends more request messages to our servers than a human could reasonably send in the same period by using a normal browser
Sample data is provided for your use to evaluate this offering. At no time are you allowed to tamper with, add or upload your own data. Any data that is uploaded in violation of this condition will be deleted when detected and we offer NO PROTECTION for that data at ANY TIME.
- Misrepresentation of yourself, or disguising the origin of any content (including by “spoofing”, “phishing”, manipulating headers or other identifiers, impersonating anyone else, or falsely implying any sponsorship or association with Collier IT or any third party)
- Using the Services for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any laws (including without limitation data, privacy, and export control laws)
- Accessing or searching any part of the services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, “scraping”)
Disparaging Collier IT or our partners, vendors, or affiliates
- Infringes on Collier IT’s or a third party’s intellectual property or other rights, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral rights, privacy rights of publicity, or any other intellectual property right or proprietary or contractual right
- Encourages illegal or tortious conduct or that is otherwise inappropriate
- Is intended to be inflammatory
- Could otherwise cause damage to Collier IT or any third party
- In this Terms of Service Document, the term “content” means: (1) any information, data, text, software, code, scripts, music, sound, photos, graphics, videos, messages, tags, interactive features, or other materials that you post, upload, share, submit, or otherwise provide in any manner to the services and (2) any other materials, content, or data you provide to Collier IT or use with the Services.
- Without affecting any other remedies available to us, Collier IT may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend a user’s account or access to the services without notice or liability if Collier IT (in its sole discretion) determines that a user has violated this Terms of Service Document.
This Terms of Service document is a supplement to the formal Connected Analytics Agreement that will be sent in a separate email for signature.